Now is the time to discover ease, beauty and strength!
In your lessons you will learn the fundamentals of healthy vocal production:
* Improve your breath management and support with increased body awareness and accurate anatomical information.
* Expand your vocal range to sing the repertoire that inspires you.
* Find a seamless legato line to achieve true vocal beauty and expressivity.
* Discover how to approach and learn a new piece of music efficiently and effectively.
* Develop a warm-up and practice routine for healthy, mindful, and successful daily singing.
Every singer is unique. Your lessons and repertoire will be tailored to your voice, goals, and musical interests. With a foundation of efficient breath management and balanced resonance, we will reveal a free and beautiful tone that you can produce consistently with ease.
All experience levels are welcome! I accept students ages 12 and up*.
* Younger students will benefit greatly from group voice instruction, choirs, musical theater classes, and/or instrumental lessons before beginning individual voice study.
Sight-singing, Audition Preparation and Music Theory lessons are also available.
Lessons are taught in your own home or my studio in Oakland.
For more information: